Acne can be annoying skin disorder and it estimated that over 70% of the world’s population has suffered from this disorder at one point of their lives. However, acne is very common in teens and youth adults, but it can resurface in adults which can be frustrating.
The marks left behind by acne are indeed tough to remove and if you have constantly thought how to reduce pimples on face. It can be removed by using natural skin lightening products and medicated products.
In this article, we are going to share the secret formula you need in order to remove the acne marks. In our view, natural products are way much better and gentle to the skin.
Apply Green Tea to the Skin
- Boil the green tea for 3-4 mins.
- Let the tea cool down.
- You can use cotton balls to apply on the affected area or use a spray directly using a bottle spray.
- Let the skin absorb the green tea and leave it overnight.
- Apply 1–2 times per day, as need
Moisturize With Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is a tropical plant and gel can easily extract from it. When it is applied to the skin, the aloe vera gel it has been observed that it is a potent agent in fighting against bacteria and also reduces inflammation and soreness.
Studies have shown that aloe vera gel is shown to remove acne scars, also its chemical composition can help in fighting against acne and pimples. Vitamin A, which is used in treating acne scars is found in abundant in aloe vera.
Spot Treat With Other Essential Oils
Essentials oils can be a very important agent in treating acne scars. There are a wide range of essential oils that has properties basically antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that can rapidly cure pimples and can mark.
Recent scientific studies have found the essential oils which are known for curing pimple and acne marks are cinnamon oil, rose oil, lavender oil and clove oil. And can help you in the quest on how to reduce pimples on face.
How to Use Essential Oils for Acne
- Use one part of essential oil and add nine parts of water. For example, add 10 ml of essential oil in 100 ml water.
- Dip a cotton or cloth and apply it directly to the affected area.
- You can repeat the process twice times in a day.